Tuesday, January 10, 2012

travel journals

i have started to copy all the entries from the journals i wrote while traveling onto my computer. in hopes that one day, when it is all copied i can get it printed. i really want to do this as a safety measure. my journals from that trip are one of my most prized possessions. they mean more to me than the pictures i took.
it's going to be a long process, so i usually just try to do an entry or two every night.
tonight i wrote out the entries that took me from ennis, ireland to the aran islands.
this was my favourite entry i came across tonight.


june 22 2010
inis mor, aran islands
7:05p.m.
i’ll give you a bigger update later, but for now, as i write these words i am sitting a top a stone wall at the highest point on inis mor. it’s a cold overcast evening, but it can’t help but still be beautiful. i love this island and it’s 800 inhabitants.


No comments:

Post a Comment